How Jenn is Training Glutes and Insights on Building Muscle for Women
Lab of me ep. 15
The trendiness of glute exercises and showcasing a well built behind is here to stay. This episode is packed with insights on how women can efficiently build muscle in the legs, hips and glutes.
Jenn features her training philosophy, reflections and why working with a barbell is essential for her. We are also featuring two experts in the field of strength training and conditioning that can support women of all sizes to build the body of their dreams.
- Different ways to strengthen the hamstrings, glutes and hips
- Hip thrusts, squats and eccentric exercises
- ACL reconstruction and arthritis
- Bone health for women
- Hip injuries in women
- Health optimization and toxic loads in the body
- Class format of the Lift Lab at Ascent Cycle
- Myths of training glutes
Links of interest:
Jenn and Ryan throwback from March
Jenn's practice in Alexandria Virginia- Holistic injury care and performance wellness
- SHARE insights, aha moments, and favorite quotes on your social media. You know what they say, if you loved your experience, tell a friend.
- TAG US (@thinfitbefit_podcast), tag a friend, tag your mom!
- LEAVE A REVIEW, on iTunes, Facebook. (You can screenshot your review and email it to email@example.com and we will send you a free Hamstring Freedom guide!
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION. If you could ask Jenn and her guests anything, what would it be? What topic related to an effective fitness mindset would you love to learn about? Shoot us a message on social media, or an email if there’s a guest you’d love to hear from, or a particular topic you’d like Jenn to tackle.
- FOLLOW US. We have a newsletter, a blog, and multiple threads of social media. Pick one that speaks to you and meet us there!
- Support the podcast by checking out RUVI, a high performance drinks that entirely fruits and veggies and nothing else, purchase here and get a free shaker bottle with your first purchase https://impactyourfitness.thrivelife.com/ruvi