Interactive Neuromuscular Therapy is Transforming Impact Your Fitness Studio
In this episode of the Impact Your Fitness podcast, host Jennifer Schwartz discusses the benefits of Interactive Neuromuscular Stimulation (INS). She explains that INS is a non-invasive therapy and exercise enhancement tool that can accelerate healing, treat chronic pain, and improve human performance. Schwartz also shares her personal experience with INS, stating that it provides more access to muscles, allows for more work in less time, and increases voltage in muscles. She also compares the potential of INS to the microbiome, suggesting the existence of an electrical ecosystem within the body.
- INS: a non-invasive therapy and exercise enhancement tool
- Top three reasons to use INS
- INS as a potential field of exploration in biological science
- INS for pain relief, tissue healing, and muscle imbalances
- Comparison of INS to the microbiome and the possibility of mapping an electrical ecosystem
- The electric nature of our bodies and the role of water in conducting electricity
- Muscles as conductors and storers of energy
- INS uses ECS technology to reset muscle voltage and trigger healing processes
SUBSCRIBE: Subscribe to the podcast to ensure you never miss an episode.
Listen to Episodes of the Think Fit Be Fit podcast here.
Connect with Jennifer Schwartz: