Smith Machine: part 1
Today, Jennifer and Meredith discuss The Smith Machine, shedding light on this versatile piece of equipment.
- The history of the machine and why it was invented
- Who this could be beneficial for and when and what circumstances could it be beneficial for them
- How it’s been modify and how we can modify it for our benefit
- The main structural points and maintenance of The Smith Machine
- The place where the Smith machine shines
- Jennifer’s and Meredith’s favorite exercise to do on the Smith Machine
Episode page: https://www.thinkfitbefitpodcast.com/smith-machine-part-1
ADVERTISE WITH US: Reach dedicated exercise professionals, future trainers, and exercise enthusiasts all over the world. Send us an email to get the conversation started, firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER: Dive deeper with us. Sign up here. We offer a unique view on muscles, portals to new ways to respect the body and health. Learning and ‘enjoy the process’ is a buzzy term. We take learning seriously and want to take our listeners on that journey with us and through us.
SUBSCRIBE: Subscribe to the podcast to make sure you never miss an episode.
WRITE A REVIEW: Leave us a rating and a written review on iTunes so more listeners can find us.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION: If you have a question or a topic you want us to address, send us an email here. You can also connect to us through Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.