Matthew Stampe, LAc on Body Wisdom, Balance and Athletic Performance with Oriental Medicine
Holistic Health and Fitness ep. 2
According to Matthew Stampe LAc of Nova Acupuncture we can cultivate a balanced life at home with the wisdom of Oriental Medicine. In this episode Think Fit. Be Fit. podcast shares the nuts and bolts of acupuncture, Tai Chi, and moving energy in the body as well as thoughts on COVID, the immune system and being our healthiest.
Jennifer and Matthew Stampe discuss several topics related to how acupuncture has improved her life, is a mainstay in how she maintains her health and about how the collective health seekers can take actions everyday to honor and find inner health power.
- Chinese diet therapy
- Pillars of Chinese Medicine
- Tai Chi and Qigong
- The second brain of the body: Microbiome
- Gut Biome and cravings
- The 5 elements and balancing energy
- Marijuana and Chi
- Hormones and sexual health
- Thoughts on staying healthy during COVID
Links of interest:
Jenn's practice in Alexandria Virginia- Holistic injury care and performance wellness
- SHARE insights, aha moments, and favorite quotes on your social media. You know what they say, if you loved your experience, tell a friend.
- TAG US (@thinfitbefit_podcast), tag a friend, tag your mom!
- LEAVE A REVIEW, on iTunes, Facebook. (You can screenshot your review and email it to email@example.com and we will send you a free Hamstring Freedom guide!
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION. If you could ask Jenn and her guests anything, what would it be? What topic related to an effective fitness mindset would you love to learn about? Shoot us a message on social media, or an email if there’s a guest you’d love to hear from, or a particular topic you’d like Jenn to tackle.
- FOLLOW US. We have a newsletter, a blog, and multiple threads of social media. Pick one that speaks to you and meet us there!
- Support the podcast by checking out RUVI, a high performance drinks that entirely fruits and veggies and nothing else, purchase here and get a free shaker bottle with your first purchase https://impactyourfitness.thrivelife.com/ruvi