The 8 Things I've learned about Functional Medicine as a healthy person
Lab of Me ep 14
As you may have noticed, being healthy drives my motivation.
Today's episode was inspired by my own personal health journey with functional medicine
What you'll learn in this episode
- 4 things I’ve learned about Functional Medicine on a societal level and working alongside these practitioners
- how my personal healthcare depends on the philosophy of functional medicine to be accurate plus the 4 things I’ve been contemplating about that.
links of interest:
Learn more about comprehensive gut testing
Jenn's practice in Alexandria Virginia- Holistic injury care and performance wellness
- SHARE insights, aha moments, and favorite quotes on your social media. You know what they say, if you loved your experience, tell a friend.
- TAG US (@thinfitbefit_podcast), tag a friend, tag your mom!
- LEAVE A REVIEW, on iTunes, Facebook. (You can screenshot your review and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a free Hamstring Freedom guide!
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION. If you could ask Jenn and her guests anything, what would it be? What topic related to an effective fitness mindset would you love to learn about? Shoot us a message on social media, or an email if there’s a guest you’d love to hear from, or a particular topic you’d like Jenn to tackle.
- FOLLOW US. We have a newsletter, a blog, and multiple threads of social media. Pick one that speaks to you and meet us there!
- Support the podcast by checking out RUVI, a high performance drinks that entirely fruits and veggies and nothing else, purchase here and get a free shaker bottle with your first purchase https://impactyourfitness.thrivelife.com/ruvi